The ProfileXT® (PXT) is a Psychometric Assessment designed to explore an individuals fit to specific jobs within an organisation. It is primarily used for the recruitment, selection, hiring and ongoing management and coaching of Leaders, Managers and Team Members. The tool can be used as a stand alone or as part of a ‘Job Profiling’ program. This feature of the profile is unique and customisable by organisation, industry, role, department and leader.
Put simply the ProfileXT® (PXT) assessment measures how well an individual fits specific jobs (non sales) in your organisation. Sales roles have their own assessment called the Profiles Sales Assessment.
This assessment provides consistent, in depth and objective insights into the following individual qualities:
– Thinking style
– Reasoning style
– Relevant behavioural traits
– Occupational interests.
We then work with you to match the right people to speciﬁc roles in your organisation.
A set of 25 research studies concerning the impact of using Profiles International Assessments, of which the PSA is the Sales varient, found the following results:
– The average ROI was more than 250%, for each $1.00 invested in profiles the return was $26.30
– Early failure rates in recruitment and new to role employees fell by 46%
– Turnover in teams fell by 71%
– Successful recruitment increased by 300%
The creation of an effective recruitment and selection program (whether internal or external) is critical to driving success within any successful organisation. ProﬁleXT® (PXT) Job Profiling is based on your organisation, your culture and what it takes to be successful in your organisation…
– Working with us to develop a role profile for your Team is the first step to future, sustainable revenue growth. It usually includes:
– Having your Top 6 – 10 performers complete the PXT
– Having your bottom 3-4 performers complete the PXT
– Building a specific role profiles for roles within your organisation
– Measuring potential and existing employees against your specific role profile
– Creating specific interview guides for roles that you need to recruit for based on the individual candidate, not a one size fits all approach
– Creating specific coaching programs for existing members of your team
– Review of recruitment adverts and selection processes
– Review of first cull processes based on Job Match Sales Profiles
– Training of Leaders in the interview techniques
– Comparison of your current sales team to the role profile
We have access to literally hundreds of data based role profiles if you have a small team or are looking to build a team that is entirely different from your current one.